Understanding MC505 Part Select

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2011
      Hello All, I have the following problem and i'm not sure if it's me being unfamiliar with the unit (got it 1 week ago) or it's a fault with it.

      when I select Part Select the light illuminates and I can do what I need (the default setting is Part Mute)....when I try to switch back to Part Mute I can't, the only way I can un-select Part Select is to restart the unit! is this correct or am I doing something wrong????

      Thanks for your help.....
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2011
        Hello All, got my answer....it needs a new micro switch....