Re: Is there any way to create a probability based drum pattern?

  • Jeremy Bolton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
      Thanks Killian for the arpegiator pointer.
      I haven't ever used it for percussion. But after several days of futzing with it.I have a new respect for what it can do. The motif-style-accent features provide much more interesting variations when applied to beats, than I had ever noticed using it on typical bass and synth fare.
      Eventually i'll get back to working out some humanisation  modulations.

      Cheers