Re: Been awhile since I posted anything...

  • Tarekith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
      That Ambient Club sounds good Ravi, crazy towards the end. :) You
      mostly using hardware to record these days then?

      --
      Tarekith
      http://tarekith.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
        Mainly. That piece was mc505, v-synth, poly Evolver and a background track.

        During my live PAs its mainly hardware sounds and sequencing with some loops from Ableton Live which also provides some live effects but mainly is recording the whole thing to 20 tracks (plus the loops).

        I own Spectrasonics Stylus, Omnisphere and Korg's Wavestation (have this in hardware too), but I have never used any softsynths so far in any production or even live.

        Ravi

        On Feb 9, 2011, at 2:52 PM, Tarekith wrote:

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)