broken value dial on mc-505

  • bladus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
      hai all,
      my mc-505 value dial is broken, and i cant do anything about it. anyone here know how to solve this problem?
      thx
    • davey_nic
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2010
        Have you opened it up and had a look inside? might be a dry solder joint or a simple part replacement..

        --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "bladus" <ari_widodo@...> wrote:

        > hai all,
        > my mc-505 value dial is broken, and i cant do anything about it. anyone here know how to solve this problem?
        > thx

      • ari widodo
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2010
          i've been looking around inside of it, but i can't find out the problems.how can i figure it out then?? i have no knowledge in electronical stuff :D
          thx u all
          ps:sorry for my bad english