Opening the mc 505

  • dlluarro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have the resonance knob broken in my mc 505 and i would like open the
      box to fixed it.
      Do yo know where i can find pictures of the inner of the box.
      I need to know what can i find inside.

      Thanks
      And sorry for my bad english.
    • jdcx64
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        The MC-505 is easy to disassemble, if you can do it you'll know how to
        do it. Have a look at the 'replacing the lcd' instructions pdf on the
        files section.
        Replacing a front pcb control is not so easy and you should have some
        prior de-soldering experience, if you're afraid don't do it.