New Remix by Holohedron

  • loren@floridaplants.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2007
      "Anonymous Bodies" by Catalonia
      Remixed by Holohedron

      http://holohedron.net/getsong.php?file=Holohedron_Anonymity-Catalonia_Anonym
      ousBodies_Remix.MP3

      This is a remix of one of my favorite songs from my old band... with a
      little Holo twist.

      Enjoy!

      Holohedron

    • Jeremy Hart
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        Anyone on here have some sites that they would recommend for drum tabs/chord structures in grid notation. I used to have several but lost track of them.

      • Jeremy Hart
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2007
          Anyone got any tweaked out 808 kickdrum samples they want to share?

        • Tarekith
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2007
            What do you mean by tweaked out?

            On 09/12/2007, Jeremy Hart <jchart01@...> wrote:

            Anyone got any tweaked out 808 kickdrum samples they want to share?

            Tarekith
            http://tarekith.com
          • Jeremy Hart

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 9, 2007
                  Sorry man, looks like I really don't have much like that here.  :(

                  --
                  Tarekith
                  http://tarekith.com