Re: [mc505] selling my 505

  • José Sáez
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2007
      DON'T !!!

      I sold mine and i regretted it !!

      I bought another !!!

      Jose
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:05 PM
      Subject: [mc505] selling my 505

      Anyone interested in my absolutely perfect MC-505 please send me an email and I can forward pics and price.

      Would like to at least get $250.00 for it, includes shipping, the original box as well as the original manual.

      Take care and Happy Easter.

      Get your own web address.

    • Richard III
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1, 2007
        And if you do sell it, put it up on eBay. You'll make $400 at the very
        least if you mention it's in perfect condition and the screen has no
        problems.

        José Sáez wrote:

        > DON'T !!!
        >
        > I sold mine and i regretted it !!
        >
        > I bought another !!!
        >
        > Jose

      • Jeremy Hart
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 1, 2007
          what's so great about the Akai MPC interface?  i am in a bit of indecision about acquiring an MPC500 or getting my Toshiba Portege repaired

          It's here! Your new message!
        • jeremiah hart
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 2, 2007
            If you would swap some gear for it let me know. I have a DOD Buzz Box, a Zvex Machine, a Line 6 Delay Modeller, and an analog noize synth ( the name eludes me at the moment... but I paid too much for it...).
            Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE!
            http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_ wlmemailtaglinemarch07
          • daryllawrencef
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 14, 2007
              Hi,

              I am interested. I would have sent you an email but the digest
              version seemed to have part of the email cut off, i.e. <pimcfly@...> wrote

              Daryl