Re: [mc505] Groovesource 10-year roll call

  • Ricardo Manzo
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2007
      That is another reason i have not gotten rid of the MC 505...those 8-bit sounds are
      great for electro/synth/tech... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq09GVz9Ovw

      It aint easy being cheesy

      Robert Brown <rob99brown@...> wrote:
      Haha, yes it was a 303 list before it was a 505 list.

      Those litttle MC-303's were hard to program - no LCD! Ironically I think they may have more "vintage value" as they sound more "8-bit"-ish or cheesey. Good for little intros or breakdowns.. ..

      Greets from Melbourne, Australia!.. ..

      Rob

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 14, 2007
        Yeah, still writing music. Some of the stuff I wrote with the MC505
        can be found at http://www.myspace.com/ejguppy

        The "Apocalypse" song was written almost entirely with it.