LCD replacement.

  • Ronald Pieket
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi-

      Where can I find a replacement for the MC505 LCD? The file section of
      this group has a nice detailed document on how to fit the replacement,
      but it doesn't mention the part number or a retailer. Is this a part
      that you get from Roland, or is it available from other sources?

      -Ron.
    • Bob S.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        I bought mine from Roland about a year ago for $35USD.

        Bob
        Corona/Riverside, CA

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          strange. when I called Roland about a replacement LCD for my JX305 they quoted me a
          price of about $80 or $90 dollars which pretty much nixed that idea. I have a few lines
          missing which is pretty annoying, but the JX is still useable for now. does the JX and the
          MC505 use a different LCD?

          sean deason