RE: [mc505] Bugs new track! (Inspired by the French "NO!" to Europa) "Cheyenne, Iroquois!"

  • Bugs
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Eric!

      Thanks a lot for your advice.. I had some hollow impression, that the voices
      were a bit too much, as u said jumping at you...
      In fact, there were some mistakes in the mix, the guitar beeing sometimes
      too loud, but I was focusing at that time on my voice..
      I also reduce the crazy reverb!
      I like that new tool José gave me the link.. Plugin PSP 84, preset
      "Hollow".. Try it on vocals, but mixed with the dry voice, or as u want..
      Thanks for pointing on some good point in my mix..
      OK, so I remixed that track, well, voice is still there..
      What u think?
      http://www.soundclick.com/pro/default.cfm?BandID=210958&content=music

      Michel.
      www.soundclick.com/lordbugs

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hey! Incredible, after having done that remix.. I suddenly realized that the
        sound of my MS 20 was no more there...
        Incredible! How much distraction sometimes! But I'm working on an other
        track at the same time...
        Well, BTW, I was happy with it..
        But..
        I'm going to try to see it again..
        Pffff!
        :)
        Michel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
          Ok...
          It was easy!
          It's now updated..
          Do u know who the Iroquois indians are.. Or may be... Were... Friends of the
          Frenchies at the time of "La Fayette"...
          :)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
            May be sorry... To make the people live sometimes my states of mind..
            ButI think the internet is good for that also..
            And of course that famous red wine, that some of u know they can have the
            benefit, if yhey want to, this summer..
            Receive and send some feelings.. As the day is going, in this world today..
            All right! "Dominique de Villepin" (the elegant one who made that speech
            against Irak war at the ONU in 2003..)is our first minister since yesteday!
            You know that "massive "No to Europa!" from France is something that will go
            in an impredictible way in the geopolitics of our planet in the next future
            years...
            And, I don't think, this is French megalomania...
            :)
            Michel.
            www.soundclick.com/lordbugs

            I think the vocals are a tad too loud, they really jump out at you.
            Cool tune though, I like how you usually have some crazy synth part
            doing it's thing in the back ground. Nice one Bugs...

            On 5/30/05, Bugs <lordbugs@...> wrote:

            > "Cheyenne, Iroquois!"
            > There:
            > http://www.soundclick.com/pro/default.cfm?BandID=210958&content=music
            >
            > Hey Eric! (It seems there's nobody more around!?)
            > :)
            > Hope you'll like it!
            > Thanks for your previous compliment!
            > Yes, it's true, I'm reaching my way, and that, in a very fast way now! :)
            > That was the way I wanted it to do it, almost 10 years ago when I start
            > dealing with computers..
            > The problem is no more: will I be able to do something, but... Only when?
            > Sure, I had some 25 years of guitar before that in my hands..
            > Well, really, I would have become crazy staying more time with only
            > synthetizers & the computer (as a non keyboardist...), I tried to..
            And...
            > This is fuckin' interesting!
            > Now I got the exactly tools I wanted to have to be able to do anything I
            > want!
            > :)
            > (Of course, if the Germans do not decide to invade us again, after the
            > French "NO...!")
            > :))
            >
            > Yes... But, without putting my guitar again in the center of my
            > compositions!
            > Have a nice day!
            >
            > Michel.
            > www.soundclick.com/lordbugs

            Tarekith
            http://www.soundclick.com/Tarekith

          • Tarekith
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
              Sounds good Bugs, the vocals sound much better balanced now.