Jean Luc has gone updated!

  • Bugs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      There were still 2 or 3 moments that were disturbing me for that track..
      I guess they are almost all fixed now..
      Anyway, as ever.. A track needs 2 or 3 days more than when u start to believe it's finished ..
      Then a month later..
      Sometimes it's too late for me to fix it... Because I did'nt save everything really properly.. And I don't want the pain to go back deeply to it.. And it's a little frustration.. But there is always a new track to console myself!
      :)
      "Jean Luc has gone" ... A nice man! I'm really sad..

      Michel.