Re: [mc505] Happy New Year 2005

  • José Sáez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Nice to hear from you.

      Fortunately the 2004 has passed (friggin' year from the beginning: Iraq,
      Spain, Costa Rica, Russia, and now Thailand, India, Indonesia...).

      At least by numerology, 2005 should be a great year. Let's hope so !

      Here's a pic of my little daughter waiting for the 2005...

      http://www.taliesin.cl/images/elton.jpg

      As you can see, she tries to rock the house from her first years. :)

      Jose

      I'm NOT going to fix your computer.