Re: In the black hole

  • Ravi Sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2000
      I will link to your site right away!

      Buy a cd or two for yourself and for gifts. And tell all your friends to do the same! And go to the page and download peachdrop and silverwall in order to help keep them high in the charts and invite all your friends via email to do the same.

      That's all I could wish for. Hope you sort out your PC problems. They drive me crazy when they happen (every two weeks it seems).

      Ravi