Re: [mc505] HardTechno, DetroitTechno and Electro with Roland MC-505 ??

  • Jason Sawyer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hey,

      I make Detroit flavoured techno (1st generation inspired mainly, Derrick
      May, Juan Atkins, Carl Craig etc).

      There is some of my music, and links to more, as well as some photos of me
      using the 505 live, at the web site listed in my sig below.

      Cheers,

      Jason
      Dialectic Productions
      dialectic@...
      www.dialecticproductions.com

        > Hello there is somebody in this forum that make HardTechno,
        > DetroitTechno and elctro with Roland MC-505
        >
        > and who of this forum makes Lives with the MC-505 have photos?

        DjG

        "The musical notes are only five in number but their melodies are so numerous that one cannot hear them all"
                                                                       Sun Tzu, Art of War 5:8

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Holohedron
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2004
          here's what freaking INXS has planned ::    deciding their new lead singer via reality show.

          now that is integrity!

          > Hello there is somebody in this forum that make HardTechno,
          > DetroitTechno and elctro with Roland MC-505
          >
          > and who of this forum makes Lives with the MC-505 have photos?

          DjG

          "The musical notes are only five in number but their melodies are so numerous that one cannot hear them all"
                                                                         Sun Tzu, Art of War 5:8

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Ravi Ivan Sharma

            > Hello there is somebody in this forum that make HardTechno,
            > DetroitTechno and elctro with Roland MC-505
            >
            > and who of this forum makes Lives with the MC-505 have photos?

            DjG

            "The musical notes are only five in number but their melodies are so numerous that one cannot hear them all"
                                                                           Sun Tzu, Art of War 5:8

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • DJ Gorgeous
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2004
              LOL....SO we got some sort of American Idol crap, man...i know that Mr. Hutchence might be rolling on his grave. There is another crazy s!t i heard today on NPR, i guess Elvis recorded some song that is belive (to Memphis citizens and other "scholars") to be the 1st Rock & Roll song and they are celebrating it today in Memphis....like really celebrating it....what a load of crap, he might have been the first caucasian to do Rock & Roll but a number of Afroamericans had recorde this genra years prior his recording....hell even Ike "Wifeybeater" Turner had done some i think 2 years prior, it just irates me that Elvis gets all thsi credit when even if he was very succesful he was just profitering on other people accomplishments

              Holohedron <loren@...> wrote:
              here's what freaking INXS has planned ::    deciding their new lead singer via reality show.

              now that is integrity!

              > Hello there is somebody in this forum that make HardTechno,
              > DetroitTechno and elctro with Roland MC-505
              >
              > and who of this forum makes Lives with the MC-505 have photos?

              DjG

              "The musical notes are only five in number but their melodies are so numerous that one cannot hear them all"
                                                                             Sun Tzu, Art of War 5:8

              Do you Yahoo!?

              DjG

              "The musical notes are only five in number but their melodies are so numerous that one cannot hear them all"
                                                                             Sun Tzu, Art of War 5:8

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • minimaltemblorx
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2004
                to write please to my mail:

                MinimalTemblorx@...
                Temblorx@...

                --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Sawyer" <dialectic@u...> wrote:
                > Hey,
                >
                > I make Detroit flavoured techno (1st generation inspired mainly,
                Derrick
                > May, Juan Atkins, Carl Craig etc).
                >
                > There is some of my music, and links to more, as well as some
                photos of me
                > using the 505 live, at the web site listed in my sig below.
                >
                > Cheers,
                >
                > Jason
                > Dialectic Productions
                > dialectic@u...
                > www.dialecticproductions.com

                MC-505 ??

                > > Hello there is somebody in this forum that make HardTechno,
                > > DetroitTechno and elctro with Roland MC-505
                > >
                > > and who of this forum makes Lives with the MC-505 have photos?

              • greg spicer
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 5, 2004
                  we have had to put up with that for at least 3 or 4 years.....the
                  worse one we had over there was a dj version....the winner gets to
                  work with roni size blah blah blah- i couldn't bring myself to
                  watch it but some mates said you couldn't write comedy like that!

                  greg

                  --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, DJ Gorgeous <thedjgorgeous@y...> wrote:
                  > LOL....SO we got some sort of American Idol crap, man...i know that
                  Mr. Hutchence might be rolling on his grave. There is another crazy s!
                  t i heard today on NPR, i guess Elvis recorded some song that is
                  belive (to Memphis citizens and other "scholars") to be the 1st Rock
                  & Roll song and they are celebrating it today in Memphis....like
                  really celebrating it....what a load of crap, he might have been the
                  first caucasian to do Rock & Roll but a number of Afroamericans had
                  recorde this genra years prior his recording....hell even
                  Ike "Wifeybeater" Turner had done some i think 2 years prior, it just
                  irates me that Elvis gets all thsi credit when even if he was very
                  succesful he was just profitering on other people accomplishments

                  > Holohedron <loren@f...> wrote:here's what freaking INXS has
                  planned :: deciding their new lead singer via reality show.

                  > now that is integrity!

                  Tzu, Art of War 5:8

                  > http://djgorgeous.iuma.com

                  Service.

                  > DjG
                  >
                  > "The musical notes are only five in number but their melodies are
                  so numerous that one cannot hear them all"
                  > Sun
                  Tzu, Art of War 5:8

                • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 6, 2004

                    Yes, they are actually going to be on a new reality TV show centered around their search for a new singer.

                    rEalm

                    and even i heard that INXS is planning something....

                    The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.For Translation:http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer