"2 Out Of 3" , A Track

  • Holohedron
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004

      This is my latest track..... chill but dark and heavy.  A new favorite?

      Discover.

      --
      Holohedron

    • José Sáez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        I'm listening to it, didn't like the meowing synths at the beginning but the delayed bells are great, the buildup at 1:29 is nice, and the boom-boom bass rocks the song.

        And the sample at 6:00 comes from.... ?

        Didn't like the ending. What happened to the ending ?

        Jose
        I'm NOT going to fix your computer.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
          hey, thanks for the comments Jose....

          yes, the ending is kind of abrupt.... im really still working on ths one.

          the sample is jack nicholson from "Mars Attacks", a really cheesy american movie of the late 90s.

          Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 11:34 AM

        • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004

            We come in peace....  :)

            rEalm

            hey, thanks for the comments Jose....

            yes, the ending is kind of abrupt.... im really still working on ths one.

            the sample is jack nicholson from "Mars Attacks", a really cheesy american movie of the late 90s.

            This is my latest track..... chill but dark and heavy.  A new favorite?

            Discover.

            --
            Holohedron

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.For Translation:http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer

          • José Sáez
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
              didn't recognize the sample... I like the movie. In fact i like all the movies from Tim Burton, even the ones that include monkeys :)

              Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 1:20 PM