(no subject)

  • Gryffen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 1999
      Hello and stuff,

      I just got my mc 505 and due to meddling houseguests I have only had a
      totoal of 30 minutes tops in f**k around time with it. But lemme
      tellya... it's a block-rockah. I don't know about the specs but
      gall-dang it'sa lot of fun, and I haven't even crakced the manuals yet
      (divided very cleverly, I might add, into Large Heavy Everything in one
      version and smaller, ligter, Quick-start book.)

      You'll hear from me again once the free-loaders have vacated the
      premises...

      Gryffen.