Minimal-Techno & House producers...

  • vconsenso
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      I want to change, syx ( patterns ) to make remixes and more :) i make
      techno, minimal and electro thanks :)
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "vconsenso" <sholme@m...> wrote:
        > I want to change, syx ( patterns )
        > to make remixes and more :) i make
        > techno, minimal and electro thanks :)

        So you want a syx change?

        (sorry!) :)

        Dan
      • vconsenso
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
          Yes I want a Syx change of minimal techno or house songs, please if
          anyone are interested talk with me :) thanks :)

          --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <disuye@h...> wrote:
          > --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "vconsenso" <sholme@m...> wrote:
          > > I want to change, syx ( patterns )
          > > to make remixes and more :) i make
          > > techno, minimal and electro thanks :)
          >
          > So you want a syx change?
          >
          > (sorry!) :)
          >
          > Dan
        • greg spicer
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
            yeah, me.....oh soz don't have a 505 anymore...

            greg