RE:OT: Only 1 CD...

  • Greg Spicer
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
      absolutly impossible!! :P

      greg

      Main Switchboard 01329 223242

      Advice line 08454 58 85 58

      Events hotline 08454 58 85 57

      www.businesslinkwessex.co.uk

      mailto:info@...

      To hear first about business opportunities and events, join our e-mail list at www.businesslinkwessex.co.uk/email

      This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. In case of transmission error, unauthorised recipients are asked to contact us immediately and not to disclose or make use of this information.

      This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service.

    • Max C. Parmenter
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
        Message
        Danny Tenaglia - GU10 Athens Disc......I must have listened to this a thousand times and I love it more every time I hear it especially if I put it away for a few months then listen to it nice and loud :)
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
          which disk?

          now if i HAD to take 1 cd- it will have to be rammed with shat loads
          of mp3s.....:)

          greg

          --- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "Max C. Parmenter" <max.parmenter@i...>

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
            Message
            Sh!t I did put disc 1 but I must have deleted by accident!

            wrote:
            > Danny Tenaglia - GU10 Athens Disc......I must have listened to this
            > thousand times and I love it more every time I hear it especially
            if I
            > put it away for a few months then listen to it nice and loud :)

          • Graham Fox
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
              Message

              Tough one i'll go for Abbey road by the beatles, I would have gone for Music for the jilted generation but something to sing along to souths the soul.

              Foxy

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
                yeah thats the better one...tenaglia is the man
                oh and thanks for the heads up- has graced my player ever since you
                recommended it

                wrote:
                > Sh!t I did put disc 1 but I must have deleted by accident!

              • Max C. Parmenter
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
                  Message
                  Wise choice. You can learn a lot from that CD, particularly DJ'ing wise.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003

                    Yeah, Effector was pretty cool too, it's be my second favorite Download CD (er... maybe that would be "III Steps Foward").  I think I "III" the most because they have alot of mellow stuff on there, and it's the only Dowload CD that flows so weel from song to song, has more of an overall theme to the whole CD, and not just collection of tracks.  Could be me though :)

                    rEalm

                    Dowload 3 huh, I like that one okay, still a bigger
                    fan of effector though.

                  • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003

                      Yaya, very nice CD that is, DT is the man for that kind of music...

                      rEalm

                      "Max C. Parmenter" <max.parmenter@...>

                      08/01/2003 04:09 AM
                      Please respond to mc505

                              To:        mc505@yahoogroups.com
                              cc:
                              Subject:        RE: [mc505] OT: Only 1 CD...

                      Danny Tenaglia - GU10 Athens Disc......I must have listened to this a thousand times and I love it more every time I hear it especially if I put it away for a few months then listen to it nice and loud :)
                      We did this before awhile back, but I forgot what everyone's choices were so here goes again.  Name your desert island CD, the one (1) CD you would pick out of your whole collection to be stranded with on a desert island.  You only get to pick 1, no listing 2 or 3 or 4, that defeats the purpose :)  I'm curious what people would choose if they really could only bring a SINGLE album with them.

                      My pick would have to be Download's "III", still one of the best electronic CDs I've ever heard.  Unique and complex, yet surprisingly very musical and emotive given their background.

                      rEalm

                      Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                      click here

                      Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                    • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
                        LOL, you're missing the point ;)

                        rEalm

                        "greg spicer" <greg.spicer@...>

                        08/01/2003 04:43 AM
                        Please respond to mc505

                                To:        mc505@yahoogroups.com
                                cc:

                        wrote:
                        > Danny Tenaglia - GU10 Athens Disc......I must have listened to this
                        > thousand times and I love it more every time I hear it especially
                        if I
                        > put it away for a few months then listen to it nice and loud :)

                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/XkLolB/TM

                      • greg spicer
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 1, 2003
                          not at all Erik, its simply impossible......:)

                          who wants to play topfives? (5 best things in no order)

                          top five films
                          top five albums
                          top five babes
                          top five top fives?