So i just got back from a Sunny week in orlando

  • SRW_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      and man am i dreading going to work monday. nice lil holiday for
      me...no baby..grrly was in conferences most of the week. I spent my
      time between getting drunk by the pool with all the convention wives
      and strolling thru downtown disney and pleasure island. No
      internet..no music. no drama nothing but relaxing. ah. Well gotta
      get my mind back in the game...back to the grind 2morrow morning.

      Chiba