Re: [mc505] What For

  • Oscillator505
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2003
      Very cool samples, sound backdrops, grooving...
      I like the feel and everything, too bad the Hi-Hat and Snare are a little
      strong in the mix (had to adjust the 16 kHz Eq at -10db to get it were I
      like it).

      Trance a Jazz Oldies :)

      Anyway, what do I know...

      Cornel
      \|/ )___) \|/ _,.-=~'`^`
      @~./'O o`\.~@
      /__( \___/ )__\ *PPPFFBT!*
      `\__`U_/'

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2003
        Dam dude, you are totally right about the hh. Last minut b4 I went
        to record the final mix I cranked up the volume on the HH, stupid
        move. Then I spent some time trying to EG it down, but I didnt go
        far enough. I should fix that, thanks for the input, and thanks for
        listneing folks............

        -- In mc505@yahoogroups.com, "Oscillator505" <505@m...> wrote:
        > Very cool samples, sound backdrops, grooving...
        > I like the feel and everything, too bad the Hi-Hat and Snare are a
        little
        > strong in the mix (had to adjust the 16 kHz Eq at -10db to get it
        were I
        > like it).
        >
        > Trance a Jazz Oldies :)
        >
        > Anyway, what do I know...
        >

        > Cornel
        > \|/ )___) \|/ _,.-=~'`^`
        > @~./'O o`\.~@
        > /__( \___/ )__\ *PPPFFBT!*
        > `\__`U_/'

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • zarbon85
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 14, 2006
          hello i just bought the 505 and i obviously have some question like
          when i write my hats per example and i want to lower the volume of
          just that part of the rhthm section how do i lower the volume of the
          hats and have it saved like that. also if one channel like the rhythm
          part is louder than the synths how do i save the volume of the whole
          channel is there a way that i lower the volume level and it saves it
          like that so that when i push it up all the way its actually 3 fourths
          of the way? another question is lets say i make a synth and i want the
          release to be half way for now everytime i open the pattern i have to
          pick the synths and then change the release or sustain the way i had
          it but i want it to be saved how i always want it. thanks if anyone
          answers its just that i am used to korg writing system and roland is
          different so i am getting the base aspects but not others another
          thing that would save my life is if you know where i can get the video
          manual for the 505 that way i'd be great and i am sure there must be a
          site where u can download or maybe someone out there has it and can
          send it to me somehow on dvd or something thanks
          diego simonetti