Re: Farewell

  • disuye
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2002
      Good luck on your travels Ras, if you make it anywhere near SEAsia
      let me know!

      Also, on a similar note I met up - albeit very briefly - with listee
      Rob (Singapore via NYC nee Oz) in Hong Kong this afternoon. Sound
      bloke, hope you have a safe trip back!

      Dan

      http://www.disuye.com
    • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2002

        Best of luck to you Ras, though I don't know if you'll get this or not.  Have a safe journey, and check in with us when you get the chance!  You've been one of the main contributors to this list, your tips and advice will surely be missed...

        rEalm

        Ras <leras@...>

        08/31/02 10:50 PM
        Please respond to mc505

                To:        mc505@yahoogroups.com
                cc:
                Subject:        [mc505] Farewell

        Right, I'm off. Not sure when I'll return. May be able to read some emails in the next week but not sure if I'll have time. Err, that's it really. Keep making lots of good music I will try to listen to it all when I get the chance. (Aaron apologies I haven't ahd time to d/l your mew stuff yet....)

        rEalm and Norsez your CD's (yes multiple) are all but in the post. You'll be getting a 3 CD compilation which should be to your tastes - though in return I'll maybe ask you both to send me some minidiscs to India at some point:
        Sunset - Chugging and proggy vocal house,
        Midnight - Proggy house to tough trance and
        Original 4am - seamless compilation of my best tracks old and new.

        Anyone who wants to check out my latest music while I'm away can find a whole load of recent stuff at http://bionic.iuma.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Terms of Service.