Re: Contest Comments Site

  • raam_kurup@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      Norsez,

      How about adding the production notes for each song to the website as
      well? Maybe at the top of the comments section?

      Thanks.

      Ramesh

    • c_r_anderson@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
        well that would be cool, although it might be an awful lot. How about
        someone writes a 'message' at the top of the page that has the URL to
        our comments. Would that show up right there at the top? If so, that
        would be a good place to have a link right there.
        christopher