(no subject)

  • Gryffen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 1999
      Hey all,

      I'm sending this out to almost all of my mailing lists,

      If anyone is in the Toronto area and going to the Chemical Brothers
      show at the Guvernment / Warehouse tonight...make yourselves known to
      me!

      I'll be wearing bell-bottom jeans ('boot-cut' they call them now...)
      and a shiny black shirt with daisies made of Indian feathers on the
      shoulders. I have long dark brown curly hair to just past my shoulders
      and big sideburns and a goatee. I'm kinda ugly lookin so you might be
      frightened at first but I'm a really nice guy!

      Just stand in the middle of the room and yell GRYYYYYFFFFEEEEEEEN! I'm
      sure I'll see you... everyone else will.

      Hope to see you laytah.

      <G>