?!

  • dbase789@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 9:25 AM
      I just got mine from mail today, thought i never will..I used to have
      a phat-boy, a CS1x and a Roland MV30..sold the three, and got them
      back , in a wway, in a single box.
      pbm is that the guy forgot to put the manual in the box, will take a
      few days I believe for him to send it to me..
      So my only question is what's the button to activate the step
      sequencer?

      Thanks for your help.
      Jeremy.
    • Jose Saez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 6:23 PM
        REC-REC-PLAY !

        www.mp3.com/orbiter

        > I just got mine from mail today, thought i never will..I used to have
        > a phat-boy, a CS1x and a Roland MV30..sold the three, and got them
        > back , in a wway, in a single box.
        > pbm is that the guy forgot to put the manual in the box, will take a
        > few days I believe for him to send it to me..
        > So my only question is what's the button to activate the step
        > sequencer?
        >
        > Thanks for your help.
        > Jeremy.

        yerself.