Re: Advice

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      > Right now I am part way through boring the crankpin hole and attempting
      > to get an acceptable finish before I approach the final cuts but I am
      > stumped, because no matter how I try, I cannot get it right.

      You were warned it would be a thankless job............

      You need a little jig grinder - usually air operated little beauties
      that fit in boring heads. As it happens I have one - you could
      pop on a plane and come over and borrow it.............

      DRYSDALE MOTORCYCLE CO.
      AUSTRALIA
      PH: +613 9562 4260
      FAX: +613 9546 8938