re: Big Bang Honda

  • Marc Brewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      > I've been toying with
      >the idea of having cams made for FZR1000 to fire pairs of cylinders.

      Have heard and seen this (on video) on a CBR600. If memory serves me
      correcty it was on a FastBikes magazine VHS.
      I think they said it wasnt worth the effort, at least on a street bike.

      Marc Brewster
    • Leslie Richards
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        I have a cam made like this for a CB750 although I have not yet installed it so cannot comment on any performance characteristics of it. I really dont expect it to do much other than change the exhaust note a bit and perhaps give it a bit of a different personality that may be more fitting to the chopper its going into. Will be installing it in the next month or so and I can give you some feedback then.
        Roy

        >the idea of having cams made for FZR1000 to fire pairs of cylinders.

        Have heard and seen this (on video) on a CBR600. If memory serves me
        correcty it was on a FastBikes magazine VHS.
        I think they said it wasnt worth the effort, at least on a street bike.

        Marc Brewster

        Yahoo! Groups Links