Re: Ken Augustine

  • moto_luttig@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
      So sorry to hear that Michael.
      God speed Ken.

      Michael Moore <mmoore@...> wrote:

      I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
      fatal. He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.

      Michael

    • Caparo
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
        On Sunday 22 September 2013 16:55:06 Michael Moore wrote:
        > I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
        > fatal. He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.
        >
        > Michael
        Michael,
        you visited him I believe? Does he leave family? if so please pass along the
        lists collective condolanceshis input will be missed by us all as he gave
        freely of his knowledge to help his fellow "sufferers"
        --
        TTFN
        Caparo.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
          Very sad news. I've never met him but it was obvious from conversations here what a great, knowledgeable, and helpful person he was.

          Otto

          On 22 September 2013 16:55, Michael Moore <mmoore@...> wrote:
          I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
          fatal.  He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.

        • mike lowe