Ken Augustine

  • Michael Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
      I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
      fatal. He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.

      Michael
    • moto_luttig@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
        So sorry to hear that Michael.
        God speed Ken.

        Michael Moore <mmoore@...> wrote:

        I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
        fatal. He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.

        Michael

      • Caparo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
          On Sunday 22 September 2013 16:55:06 Michael Moore wrote:
          > I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
          > fatal. He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.
          >
          > Michael
          Michael,
          you visited him I believe? Does he leave family? if so please pass along the
          lists collective condolanceshis input will be missed by us all as he gave
          freely of his knowledge to help his fellow "sufferers"
          --
          TTFN
          Caparo.
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
            Very sad news. I've never met him but it was obvious from conversations here what a great, knowledgeable, and helpful person he was.

            Otto

            On 22 September 2013 16:55, Michael Moore <mmoore@...> wrote:
            I just saw a report that Ken had a heart attack on Friday and it was
            fatal.  He'd had one a few years back that hit him pretty hard.

          • mike lowe