villiers engine ID

  • djtcz2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      I have a Villiers stroke single that was mounted on a gokart.
      It ran a few decades ago, and is not seized today. It appears it >may< have been a unit engine with transmission, but the trans was machined off.

      1 - I'm interested in identifying it. The radial aluminum head and "modern" carb location is not a good match for the on-line pictures I've found so far.

      2 - I'd like to sell it. I'm in Massachusetts. One of these days I'll clean things up and see if it still runs. It was easier to push start when it was on the (long gone) kart. Now that it is just an engine it will be harder to twist I think.

      thanks,

      Dan T
    • djtcz2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
        should have said there are some pictures in "photos/villiers 2 stroke single 2013"