Motorcycle Batteries AGM, GEL, Wet, Lithium Iron Phosphate (Li-ion) - ADVrider

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Interesting long disscussion on various battery chemistry
      physics and how it plays out in real life. The scope of brands
      and issues out there are pretty well covered and I'm just
      getting started on it as need to decide for my own light
      as can be holey special. The lighter ya get the more %
      difference every little bit drops. hobot

      http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757934