Re: Norton Ultimate 3 in 1 - pushchair & pram - YouTube

  • Caparo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 12:09 AM
      On Tuesday 01 May 2012 05:07:32 hobot wrote:
      > I've often referred to un-tamed isolastic Commandos as rubber baby buggy's.
      > Well here ya go...
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBWDuSZwJk&feature=related

      A british motorbike marque has sunk that low.
      --
      TTFN
      Caparo.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 9:24 AM
        On 5/1/2012 2:09 AM, Caparo wrote:

        On Tuesday 01 May 2012 05:07:32 hobot wrote:
        > I've often referred to un-tamed isolastic Commandos as rubber baby buggy's.
        > Well here ya go...
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBWDuSZwJk&feature=related

        A british motorbike marque has sunk that low.
        --
        TTFN
        Caparo.

        Hehe, yes but wait till Harley and BMW get wind of this for their boutiques.

      • Byron
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 10:50 AM
          Clearly, you would not have had this technological development without the "big bang".

          --- In mc-engine@yahoogroups.com, Caparo <caparo@...> wrote:

          > On Tuesday 01 May 2012 05:07:32 hobot wrote:
          > > I've often referred to un-tamed isolastic Commandos as rubber baby buggy's.
          > > Well here ya go...
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBWDuSZwJk&feature=related
          > >

          > A british motorbike marque has sunk that low.
          > --
          > TTFN
          > Caparo.

        • greg123452003
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5 11:23 PM
            --- In mc-engine@yahoogroups.com, hobot <hobot@...> wrote:

            > I've often referred to un-tamed isolastic Commandos as rubber baby buggy's.
            > Well here ya go...
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBWDuSZwJk&feature=related

            I would have expected it from Ural first - after all the Russian word for sidecar коляска also means baby carriage.