Re: David HOWELL-SMITH BRADELY -- Revetec Cam-Drive Engine

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 8:16 AM
      You commit throws me back to a mystical-biological incentive a swami
      told me.- women are biological set up to create new life but men who
      can't express creativity any way they can - even if totally useless or
      off the wall stuff.  I create messes for instance.  hobot

      , Brent Prindle wrote:

      Way too much ingenuity to take in. Especially on the homepage of "rex
      research".

      Damn. So much stuff to learn.

      http://www.rexresearch.com/revetec/revetec.htm

    • Jamie Worthington