Opinions please

  • Roger Brand
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Has anyone had much to do with the Suzuki RGV250 (or Aprilia RS250)?
      I've been asked by a (possibly overly cautious) friend about how to check the oil flow
      from the pump. Suzuki even made a 'special tool' to do so.
      How reliable is the system, my guess is that if it has worked up until now,
      that it will probably do so 'forever'.

      Roger