New kind of engine ?

  • TTroncs
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhxctg5mns&feature=related

      --

      Stéphane

    • Andrew McNally
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
        That's really neat.  Looks a lot like a more complicated/refined version of some 'flapper' motor I saw a while ago.  I'll see if I can dig that info up.

      • Ian
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
          >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhxctg5mns&feature=related

          Large swept volume out of a physically small package, but the
          shapes are complex to machine !!

          Cheers IAN

          See www.drysdalev8.com for :
          - Drysdale 750-V8 Sports & 1000-V8 Cruiser
          - DRYVTECH 2x2x2 Experimental
          - Carberry Enfield 1000cc V-Twin
          - Drysdale Hillclimb Open Wheeler
        • TTroncs
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
            > Large swept volume out of a physically small package, but the
            > shapes are complex to machine !!
            > Cheers IAN
            ***
            And we just saw the physical engine NOT running.
            It would be great to see it in action.

            --
            Stéphane
          • Byron
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
              A clever Kraut named Huttlin
              Invented a sex machine
              'Twas concave or convex
              Satisfied either sex
              But 'twas miserably painful to clean.

              (Adapted from the college archives, Nineteen For-Gotten)