New kind of engine ?
- That's really neat. Looks a lot like a more complicated/refined version of some 'flapper' motor I saw a while ago. I'll see if I can dig that info up.On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM, TTroncs <ttroncs@...> wrote:
shapes are complex to machine !!
See www.drysdalev8.com for :
- Drysdale 750-V8 Sports & 1000-V8 Cruiser
- DRYVTECH 2x2x2 Experimental
- Carberry Enfield 1000cc V-Twin
- Drysdale Hillclimb Open Wheeler
> Large swept volume out of a physically small package, but the***
> shapes are complex to machine !!
> Cheers IAN
And we just saw the physical engine NOT running.
It would be great to see it in action.
- A clever Kraut named Huttlin
Invented a sex machine
'Twas concave or convex
Satisfied either sex
But 'twas miserably painful to clean.
(Adapted from the college archives, Nineteen For-Gotten)
--- In email@example.com, "TTroncs" <ttroncs@...> wrote: