Motorcycle dynamics seminar in LA

  • Tony Foale
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      It is a few years since I did any of these seminars due to other commitments, but we are planning a two day seminar in the LA area on April 19th and 20th.

      I have deliberately kept this initial message brief and will expand further in follow up messages to those who express an interest.
      There are sample syllabus details on my web site at www.tonyfoale.com .
      If you have an interest in attending please email me off list at info@... and I will send more details.
      Please forward this message to anyone whom you think might be interested.

      Regards

      Tony Foale
      info@...
      www.tonyfoale.com