Re: Earthquake new Zealand

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2010
      >7.1 on the Richter scale, 20 miles from our house.

      Ummm, bumped something then.......as I was saying, good to hear
      that all is well, I have a mate who has moved home and also said that
      he is 20 miles from the quake, you must be living on top of each other.

      They don't call them the "shakey isles" for nothing.

      Cheers IAN

      See www.drysdalev8.com for :
      - Drysdale 750-V8 Sports & 1000-V8 Cruiser
      - DRYVTECH 2x2x2 Experimental
      - Carberry Enfield 1000cc V-Twin
      - Drysdale Hillclimb Open Wheeler
    • mongoose_pjoy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2010
      Got this image from a friend there..

      BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

      From: Ian <iwd@...>
      Sender: mc-engine@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 23:55:42 +1000
      To: <mc-engine@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: mc-engine@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Earthquake new Zealand

      >7.1 on the Richter scale, 20 miles from our house.

      Good to hear all is OK Wallace, I've got a mate just moved
      home, he said he was 20 must be living next door

      See www.drysdalev8.com for :
      - Drysdale 750-V8 Sports & 1000-V8 Cruiser
      - DRYVTECH 2x2x2 Experimental
      - Carberry Enfield 1000cc V-Twin
      - Drysdale Hillclimb Open Wheeler

    • Geo
      Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
        On Sunday 05 September 2010 02:41:45 mongoose_pjoy@... wrote:
        > Got this image from a friend there..
        > BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

        Try this instead:-
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8_X8p6M0uc

        from some one in the north island

        --