Re: OT-surface grinder

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1 1:11 AM
      I was thinking of something like this double ended tool & cutter grinder:

      ebay 120522943851

      Jordan

      *******

      A surface grinder like that would be news to me and even if so, I'd
      suppose there won't be many for sale at $500.

      KA
    • Michael T. Kasimirsky
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1 10:36 AM
        While I can't speak to the existence of a double-ended surface grinder... in the current economy, you may be wrong
        on the $500 surface grinder.  At least around here, I'm seeing more and more equipment on Craigslist and the prices
        are getting lower and lower on them.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1 11:25 AM
          But not a double ended surface grinder.   I have been given several surface grinders for nothing but a double wheel machine would be quite special.   Of course, each of the freebies were over priced at nothing and didn't work as they were supplied but they had parts which could be used for other projects so I took them but don't want any others like them.

          Ken A