Veypor VR2 Data logging Dyno RPM etc

  • marshengnz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 4:03 AM
      There was talk of these some time back. Has anyone actually used one of these ?

      http://www.veypor.com/vr2.html

      Thanks Wallace
    • GStarRon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 6:58 AM
        I have no experience with a Veypor, but I do with a Digatron... the Digatron will not take ANY vibration... so mine has never finished a race with all of it's functions working...  http://digatronusa.com/  After several repair attempts, they sold me a different unit (full price) and it is no better...

        So, the question is, does anyone have a recommendation for a good data logger that can take the punishment of a big single..?  I would like to have two temperature inputs (cylinder head, and exhaust) plus a tach and speedo....  Oh yes, and hopefully it won't cost a small fortune..... but I know something good is not going to be inexpensive...

        Cheers..!

        Ron

        In a message dated 9/3/2009 4:04:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, helen.wallace@... writes:
        There was talk of these some time back. Has anyone actually used one of these ?

        http://www.veypor.com/vr2.html

        Thanks Wallace
      • The Hirzel Office
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3 7:42 AM

          Aim Sports is well respected in the racing community. I use their MyChron3 myself. That’s on a very vibey parallel twin. No problems so far. Of course, rubber stand-offs are mandatory.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3 7:48 AM
            Aaron Cooley at 415 260 6349 sells AIM units.