Re: driveshaft extension (welding)

  • jestartech
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2008
      that part about the dynamic balancing is sorted,
      the trick is the welding. prepaire on the lathe
      to get it concentric, and I was thinking arc
      (more likely) or MAG (less likely) as those
      I have (welding done by a proffessional)

      heat treatment?!

      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 20, 2008
        Paul Clark wrote:

        > Regulator, regulator, who's got a pressure-controlled regulator?

        Yamaha Seca Turbo, or a carbureted Maserati Biturbo, for a "clamp the
        hoses on and go" standalone regulator. The Yamaha gives 1.5 PSI over
        input pressure, if I remember right, and the Maserati 3 to 3.5.

        You could use an adjustable aftermarket 5.0 Ford regulator if you made
        an adapter to hold it, or you could probably just cut off that part of
        the fuel rail and use it to hold the regulator.