Ferrari

  • RohanB
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
      Concept "motorcycle"
      http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ferrari-motorbike-concept-1/1053520
      This was around as someone design play ?

      Gorgeous engine, I want one....
    • Julian Bond
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
        RohanB <newboltz333@...> Sat, 4 Oct 2008 09:44:16
        >Concept "motorcycle"
        >http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ferrari-motorbike-concept-1/1053520
        >This was around as someone design play ?
        >
        >Gorgeous engine, I want one....

        Seems to be a distinct lack of airbox or gearbox. And of course, zero
        wind protection on the overall bike. But then that's the fun of concept
        drawings. They don't actually have to work.

        Surely an MV is the real Ferrari bike.

        --
        Julian Bond E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
        Webmaster: http://www.ecademy.com/ T: +44 (0)192 0412 433
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
          I just read that the guy who rendered this has been approached by
          Ferrari, who don't want their name associated with the concept, and has
          been told to remove all references to Ferrari.

          Richard