Re: DR800

  • Pete Snell
    Message 1 of 32 , May 1, 2008
      Ian,

      They did sell them in Canada, but they're quite scarce. Haven't seen one
      in a number of years. I have a friend in the motorcycle salvage net,
      I'll have him do a quick check if you like.

      Pete
    • Ian
      Message 32 of 32 , May 9, 2008
        >My last post hasn't appeared yet so I'll mention it again:
        >
        >Check out Aus ebay 300223116275
        >
        >Note also the 750 barrel by the same seller.

        Thanx !! Wasn't there 2 days ago when I checked, or maybe I only checked
        for DR800 ? The 800's are like rocking horse poo, so the 750 will do.

        Cheers IAN

        See www.drysdalev8.com for :
        - Drysdale 750-V8 Sports & 1000-V8 Cruiser
        - DRYVTECH 2x2x2 Experimental
        - Carberry Enfield 1000cc V-Twin
        - Drysdale Hillclimb Open Wheeler