Re: Squish vanes?

  • George Luttig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Also known as detonation enhancers. this gimmick comes and goes about every ten years.

      GStarRon@... wrote:
      In a message dated 5/29/2007 10:35:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mmoore@eurospares. com writes:

      "Our unique squish vanes increase efficiency by increasing the rate
      of atomization of fuel."

      http://mullengineer ing.com/files/ 1_graphics/ 563_pic1_ 400.jpg

      That's a modified head for a Banshee.  I've never heard of "squish
      vanes" before.  It seems like it wouldn't be long before carbon
      would "de-vane" the combustion chamber.

      cheers,
      Michael

      Geee, and all those nice sharp edges.... Hmm..... no thanks...

      Ron

      See what's free at http://www.aol. com.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.