Re: Suzuki SP 370 ? +.5mm pistons

  • Guy Hockley
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 1, 2006
      (Very) long shot, but I think some people used the same pistons for Yamaha
      XS650 big bores, at least here in Europe, where they were very popular for
      Sidecar Motorcross. Possible avenue of enquiry.

      Guy

      > Guys,
      > A pal needs two O/S pistons for a Series C Vincent
      > twin. He has been using some conversion from a
      > Suzuki 370 which was concocted 20 years ago and which
      > had required the rod bushes to be changed to 22mm but
      > it is now time for a rebore. He has 85mm bore now
      > but needs 85.5mm and would take another set although
      > we can't find even one, much less two. Alternately,
      > something is available from England ( likely Omegas )
      > which are fine but he is already 1mm O/S from stock
      > 84mm bore and would prefer not to resleeve. Has
      > anyone pieces or advice on where to get components ?
      > Thanx.
      >
      > Ken A

      > --

    • Marin California
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 11, 2006
        John M,

        Thanx, good information which I will pass along to
        my friend.

        Ken A

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/KqTolB/TM

        http://mail.yahoo.com