Big singles for road bikes.

  • Julian Bond
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1 6:57 AM
      Am I the only one that looks at this
      http://www.rotax.net/Photos/monoshock.jpg
      and wonders why Supermotard bikes don't look like this. And wishes there
      was a road version. You could put a road sized tank on without
      destroying the lines too much. And it would be perfect for blatting
      around town and the back roads.

      --
      Julian Bond E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
      Webmaster: http://www.ecademy.com/ T: +44 (0)192 0412 433
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 10 9:29 AM
        Ian,
        Why don't you list your signature with your "home" web site anymore. I used
        to click on it every now and then to see how the different projects were
        coming along.

        Swiss