Re: Polish

  • huggy70@mundomail.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Ian,
      Take a look at:
      http://translation.langenberg.com/
      Then look at the Translation Experts where you can translate a word or
      sentence from Polish to English.

      Hugo van Waaijen
    • Paul Friday
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
        In message <3B3E8F54.2CF70C7F@...>, ian <iwd@...> wrote:
        >As this list is more European centred - does anyone speak
        >Polish ? None of the on-line translators seem to cover
        >Polish.

        I know a man who does, as long as it's not too technical.
        Want to mail me the text?

        ----------------------------
        Paul Friday <Paul.Friday@...>
      • Mike Kilty
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
          > >As this list is more European centred - does anyone speak
          > >Polish ? None of the on-line translators seem to cover
          > >Polish.
          >

          > LOL... I read the subject as being something you'd do to your
          > metal cases...

          So did I ...

          If you get stuck Ian I have a Polish service agent who owes me a favour

          Mike Kilty