1FW: 500cc Norton Domiracer

  • John N Martin
    Mar 1, 2001
      I'm looking for a camshaft for my 500cc Norton Domiracer project I'm
      building. To me it looks like all the camshafts out there, Norvil, Mick
      Hemmings etc are Commando profiles S4, S7, PW3 etc on a Dominator length
      shaft. Because the shorter stroke & valve size Domie will rev higher, I
      would have thought that the profile should be different than a Commando. Is
      there anybody out there who makes one specifically for this model or am I
      going to have to get the text books out & get somebody to make me one?

      John "Player" Martin
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic