FW: Budget Advocacy Training

  • Jennifer O'Leary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
    Budget Advocacy Training

    Although we are in the middle of the Budget process, it is not too late to
    make a difference!

    The Governor has proposed his budget for FY11 and now is the time to
    communicate your concerns to the legislators about disability issues.  Don't
    miss this important training!  Come learn:

    What's included in the budget proposal for people with disabilities
    How decisions made by your state representatives will affect your services
    How you can best communicate your concerns to your elected officials

    Wednesday, March 24, 2010
    1:00p-3:00p
    State House, Room B-1

    Please RSVP to Robyn Powell by March 19, 2010
    rpowell@... or 617-542-3522

    Please contact Robyn Powell immediately to request accommodations, such as
    ASL Interpreters, CART, or alternate formats for handouts.