Welcome!

  • cntrydncr_75
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Just wanted to say welcome to our new members! We are happy to have you and hope you find what you need and/or can provide information that someone else is searching for.

      Also a reminder to anyone new joining...your first few messages will be moderated until it is shown that you have a genuine interest in this group and posting related topics. Spam will not be tolerated. Your first message will be rejected, your second spam message will get you booted from the club.

      We've had major problems in the past with spammers. It took me some time to get all of the spam messages out of here and I am doing what I can to keep it that way.

      Thank you for your patience for those that do have something to contribute to this group. And for those that have other intentions...don't even sign up as your unrelated post will not be published.

      Any questions - please feel free to email me.
      Lynn
      Moderator/Owner

      Email: mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy-owner@yahoogroups.com