Search your political past

  • gohawksgo2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Search your political past
      Searching your roots? Forget all that graveyard stuff. We just heard
      of a new search that focuses on everyone who was ever a delegate in
      Republican and Democratic conventions. Due out next week: Two new
      books and a website to aid the search. 100 Years of Democratic
      National Conventions comes with a foreword by John Montford, former
      pro tem of the Texas State Senate and a lifelong Democrat, and 100
      Years of Republican National Conventions leads off with a foreword by
      former Oklahoma Rep. J.C. Watts. The publisher tells us that a team of
      researchers spent thousands of hours tracking down photos and past
      convention delegates from sources across the country. Besides the
      books, searches can be conducted for a cost at www.conventionbook.com,
      which claims to have the most complete listing of conventioneers ever
      compiled.