greetings

  • m_molleym
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      New Member here and just wanted to say hello. I am a descendent of
      George Soule. Here is a qick rundown of my line:

      1.George Soule & Mary Buckett (Beckett)
      2.George Soule & Deborah
      3.Mary Soule & Joseph Devol
      4.Jonathon Devol & Priscilla Allen
      5.Daniel Devol & Elizabeth Jennings
      6.Allen Devol & Ruth Bennett
      7.Anthony Wayne Sprague & Lucinda Devol
      8. Emily Sprague & Lewis Marion Mason
      9.Alma Orinda MAson & Frank McNichol Longley
      10.Charles Ervin Longley & Etta Orinda MAson
      11. Orlinda Davis Longley & Carlton Robert Derr
      12 Edwin C. Derr & Mary Jane Stubbs
      13. (Me) Karrie Derr Johnson

      Take Care, KArrie